[hatari-devel] Interface and Hatari

I'm using the Hatari 1.9.0 release version under Linux, built via cmake (I was
using the default setup, so I assume I got the old UAE core).  Interface 2.30
crashes during its startup on TOS 4.04, TOS 1.04 and EmuTOS.

I'm not familiar with Hatari build options, but based on the info in the
readme.txt file, I manually changed ENABLE_WINUAE_CPU from 0 to 1 in the
CMakeLists.txt file, and rebuilt.  I have the same problem.  I couldn't see
anywhere how to determine whether I'm using the new core.

Does anyone have it running successfully on either core?  Am I building
correctly?  How do I tell which core I'm using?

Roger