Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Mac OS X vs. bRealTimeClock (was: Default configuration settings)

Envoyé de mon iPhone

> Le 12 juin 2016 à 09:13, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxx> a écrit :
>

> But since you need the Xcode development suite for editing the dialog,
> this has to be done by an OS X user, sorry, I can't really help here.

Hello

I've Worked on the new configuration for the Macosx build. Everything is ok for French screen, not yet for English.

More over, the Machine enum resorted broke this part, as I was using the enum order same as screen order...

Not much time to work on it.