Re: [hatari-devel] New video code with STF wakeup state :)

In case of, here are the warnings I get with the new video.c compil :

[ 84%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/hatari.dir/utils.c.o
[ 85%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/hatari.dir/vdi.c.o
[ 86%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/hatari.dir/video.c.o
/home/laurent/Atari/hatari/src/video.c: In function ‘Video_InitTimings’:
/home/laurent/Atari/hatari/src/video.c:812:7: warning: unused variable ‘i’ [-Wunused-variable]
  int  i;
       ^
/home/laurent/Atari/hatari/src/video.c: At top level:
/home/laurent/Atari/hatari/src/video.c:984:13: warning: ‘Video_InitTimings_Round’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
 static void Video_InitTimings_Round ( VIDEO_TIMING *pSrc )
             ^
/home/laurent/Atari/hatari/src/video.c:653:13: warning: ‘Video_Sync_SetDefaultStartEnd’ declared ‘static’ but never defined [-Wunused-function] static void Video_Sync_SetDefaultStartEnd ( Uint8 Freq , int HblCounterVideo , int LineCycles );
             ^
[ 86%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/hatari.dir/wavFormat.c.o
[ 87%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/hatari.dir/xbios.c.o

Regards

Laurent