Re: [hatari-devel] New video code with STF wakeup state :)

Le 09/06/2016 17:46, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
Absolutely awesome Nicolas - thanks for taking the time to actually go
and implement all that research! It's a real milestone for accurate ST
emulation.

This might not look like thousand of lines of code in video.c, but the wakeup states implementation was really close to a real headache :)

The main problem was to have only 1-2 hours here and there to work on it, which usually means that with the complexity of the process I needed half of it each time to resume where I left my pending work :)

/Troed - who estimates he power cycled his STF more than a thousand
times (yes, really) while developing LoSTE ... :)

:)