Re: [hatari-devel] DIP switch support

That looks strange to me for the TT case. Why is $9200 read as $3f when accessed as word, but $00 when accessed as as byte? The value for $9201 is the same in both cases.

"Konador, Cyprian" <cyprian.konador@xxxxxxx> schrieb am 12:19 Mittwoch, 11.Mai 2016:

> [...]

DIP switches subject is Mega STe and TT only.

They are visible under the same address as STe Jaguar analog Joistick port.

Below you can find the outcome from my tests for my STe/ MSTe and TT:
    move.w    $FFFF9200.w,Wartosc
; RESULT MSTE: FFF9
; RESULT STE:  FFFF
; RESULT TT:  3F03