Re: [hatari-devel] Compiler warnings

On 08.03.2016 22:10, David Savinkoff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I compiled Hatari and got these two warnings:
>
> 1) Interesting:
> /hatari.6106/src/gui-sdl/dlgFileSelect.c: In function ‘SDLGui_FileSelect’:
> /hatari.6106/src/gui-sdl/dlgFileSelect.c:671: warning: passing argument 4 of ‘scandir’ from incompatible pointer type

IMHO that sounds like a wrong warning, since the prototype of filesort()
matches the specification in the man-page of scandir().

What compiler version are you using? And which OS are you compiling for?

> 2) I did not check this one:
> /hatari.6106/src/keymap.c:62: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type

Not 100% sure, but I think that "const" here indeed does not make much
sense. Unless somebody objects, I'm going to remove it.