Re: [hatari-devel] Feedback SDL2 support

One of my computers requires:
$ export SDL_VIDEO_MINIMIZE_ON_FOCUS_LOSS=0
on the command line before running Hatari
(Thomas helped me on this one, thanks again).

However, this problem bugs me because there
are no explanations ... even as to why the
SDL2 default is set to true.

Thus, I'm questioning why the default is
not set to false (maybe false is better).

My other computer does not care whether
SDL_VIDEO_MINIMIZE_ON_FOCUS_LOSS is true
or false. It just works.

I would like to know the results of others
experiments, and possibly patch SDL2 menu,
or compile Hatari with false if it is better.

I'm looking for a solution, not a workaround.

Sincerely,
David Savinkoff