Re: [hatari-devel] Monochrome bug with latest Hatari

Well. I can't really say that the demo in question "works" ... the calibration part just flickers all over the screen so I can't really follow the instructions, but if I were to _guess_ what it does is to open the right border (and lower) only. It then relies on monitor specifics (again, I guess) to "center" the resulting lines dynamically which would cause the now wide scanlines to appear as if they are in both left and right border ...

(I'm testing with a flatscreen, I don't have any SM124 left)

/Troed