Re: [hatari-devel] Monochrome bug with latest Hatari

When you take a look at that, don't forget that it's possible to remove the right border in mono as well. I don't know if it has been used in released demos, otherwise I can supply example code.

It should not (AFAIK) be possible to "remove" upper and left (since those positions in fullscreen are the normal mono screen/line start positions)

/Troed