Re: [hatari-devel] Monochrome bug with latest Hatari

Le 28/12/2015 11:50, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
When you take a look at that, don't forget that it's possible to remove
the right border in mono as well. I don't know if it has been used in
released demos, otherwise I can supply example code.

It should not (AFAIK) be possible to "remove" upper and left (since
those positions in fullscreen are the normal mono screen/line start
positions)

The demo is this one :
http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=29701

I have a video recording somewhere, I think it removed left/right borders.