Re: [hatari-devel] Running self-compiled Hatari on OS X

I am using brew instead of macports, and I installed the SDL2 brew package.
This is the configuration that crashes with the gdb backtrace I posted. I am
not using XCode but only the command line tools.
Deleting the preferences seems to improve things, indeed, but I still get a
bus error. Is there a way to use the development version with the
preferences from 1.9.0 (non-development)?

Take care

Uwe