Re: [hatari-devel] Running self-compiled Hatari on OS X

Thank you, but I prefer not to use any special versions, but only original
distributions, just like I do it with Linux. Self-compiling something on the
Mac seems to be a bit problematic compared to Linux, not just with Hatari.
Anyway, running a Hatari development version on the Mac is not important for
me, just thought I'd give it a try.

Take care

Uwe

--