|Re: [hatari-devel] Running self-compiled Hatari on OS X|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Running self-compiled Hatari on OS X
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 21:10:35 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1447726237; l=799; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Disposition: Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=IC6jOMbND2q7PgKxk/wRBK31aEsmH8SmkQsoSMCSMXE=; b=dVh/HiDDyjVRwc4o/toy3umU9KWBgTF6tthFuF2ERSjJ/nHb+QMPDLE/lAjKnhFF+0q 7MA+NoEnqSbSfyOZsUsrtD7kbByitkRT+9GogobhNg1BcFBYLA6JPPNR1OuNKn0ltN+Qz PktXBo04f4kbH2/mG2tiZ/qK/P178QejCYo=
Thank you, but I prefer not to use any special versions, but only original
distributions, just like I do it with Linux. Self-compiling something on the
Mac seems to be a bit problematic compared to Linux, not just with Hatari.
Anyway, running a Hatari development version on the Mac is not important for
me, just thought I'd give it a try.
> Le 16/11/2015 22:07, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > I was using SDL 2.0.3 from the brew distribution, which is the latest stable
> > version. Maybe you should give it a try?
> It's working for me.
> Try this one.
Dr. Uwe Seimet
Senior Software Developer
Xaxis Germany GmbH
Tel: +49 721 1324932823