Re: [hatari-devel] Running self-compiled Hatari on OS X

Most of the time, compiling on Mac just look like the same as for Linux.
If you want to do that, install SDL from source (or from macport),
download Hatari sources, ./configure&make&make install should work.

Some macosX tricks to make a more MacOsX friendly build are not
completely defined in the cmake project.

Di you tried to delete your Hatari preferences files ? Some had reported
problem.

Jerome