Re: [hatari-devel] OS X devel compiled binary

It's the error copied while trying to build on my my Intel Mac. Got the same error but without x86 on the G4.
--disable-osx-bundle is just broken. It miss the standard main() that is in GUI OS X sources but are not included with this option.

--disable-osx-bundle should still work for pre 10.5 PowerPC build.  It was still working for 1.7.0 build. I wanted to try with new cpu core.

Envoyé de mon iPhone