Re: [hatari-devel] OS X devel compiled binary

Jerome,

Yes, Alt(Option)-cmd-F does work. However, removing the keyboard shortcuts from the Full Screen and Minimize window menu items resolves the problem. Unlike SDL1, SDL2 does not appear to turn off the OS X system shortcuts when you start the application. However, if I removed the keyboard shortcuts in the NIB file for both Full Screen and Minimize, then the standard Cmd-F (full screen) and Cmd-M (mouse capture) shortcuts work as expected in Hatari.

I do not know the main() problem when you disable the OS X bundle. I think I had that problem as well. When SDL2 was implemented, I think there was a problem with a duplicate main(). The logic to remove it with an #define might be causing the problem of compiling the PPC version since you want to disable the bundle.

Bob C