Re: [hatari-devel] Hard disk emulation (device files) issues

> Yes, but I guess that Hatari still lacks some necessary commands. Have
> you tried starting Hatari with "--trace scsi" to see whether there's
> some useful information in the debug output?

Not yet, but I will check this. For drives > 2 TB the emulation of the
required commands is missing, but implementing them won't be a big deal.
But with the existing commands everything < 2 TB should work. For IDE
(working) LBA48 support will even be sufficient for larger drives.

Anyway, I will most likely have a closer look at this sooner or later.

Take care

Uwe