Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Hatari SCSI Driver patch

  - udev :      found, enables NatFeats SCSI Driver media change detection

As mentioned in my previous email this is not really correct. Even
without udev media changes are detected. But if udev is running a
different mechanism is required.

I'm quite picky about this because in the Atari world there are already
too many users who think they know how media change handling works, but
in fact they do *not* know ...

Take care

Uwe