Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next Hatari version for OS X

Le 13/09/2015 11:43, Anders Eriksson a écrit :
> On Fri, 11 Sep 2015, Troed Sångberg wrote:

> So I wonder if the palette of the SDL interface is simply wrong in
> Falcon bitplane modes, hence making the chars invisible.
>
> SDL menu in Falcon bitplane mode:
> http://ae.dhs.nu/pics/h190b.png
>
> SDL menu in Falcon truecolour mode:
> http://ae.dhs.nu/pics/h190c.png
I always had this in Hatari since the beginning... Do not know why. It
happen always on MAcOsX in Falcon Modes, sometime under Linux.

> And finally a question: For the next Hatari (v2?) is the Open GL
> rendering that Mikael Degerfält demonstrated earlier this year
> considered to be adopted officially?  His work benefits hugely for OS X
> users.

And OpenGL add some other interesting possibility, as TVScanline effects
or other, I like these effects on old Demo.

JV