Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Next Hatari version for OS X

Oh there's always the possibility that I forget something since these builds contain a lot of manual steps (I really should put some time into getting my build changes into the generated Xcode project instead) but if so I'm sure someone will let us know .. ;)

/Troed

(thanks for the credit in your intro! ;) I could guess you were up to something .. hehe)