|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari binary release EmuTOS version|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
On keskiviikko 12 elokuu 2015, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> > Note: Next EmuTOS version translations are being done
> > currently, so new version should be coming soon
> > -> makes sense to post-pone Hatari until that, to be
> > able to include the new version with Pexec7 support
> > into Hatari binary package(s).
> What's the ETA ? I'm busy with a few other things at the moment, so
> waiting is possible.
Roger couldn't give very accurate estimate (3-10 weeks), but it
seems it goes over what's reasonable wait for Hatari.
-> Better probably just add release note recommending newer
EmuTOS version than what could be shipped with Hatari.