Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari binary release EmuTOS version

Le 13/08/2015 18:04, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On keskiviikko 12 elokuu 2015, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Note: Next EmuTOS version translations are being done
currently, so new version should be coming soon
-> makes sense to post-pone Hatari until that, to be

     able to include the new version with Pexec7 support
     into Hatari binary package(s).

What's the ETA ? I'm busy with a few other things at the moment, so
waiting is possible.

Roger couldn't give very accurate estimate (3-10 weeks), but it
seems it goes over what's reasonable wait for Hatari.

-> Better probably just add release note recommending newer
    EmuTOS version than what could be shipped with Hatari.

Hi

OK, in all cases I was expecting a max around end of august to release Hatari 1.9, so it would be too long to wait for Emutos.