Re: [hatari-devel] Data cache Issues?

Le 02/07/2015 11:26, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :

For moongame, we've always had this problem of mouse that doesn't move
into the main menu, with all hatari versions (old cpu, new cpu, ...)
I tried to find the problem without succes, but I know Nicolas is much
more skilled than me with bugs ;) (that's a true fact).
If he has some time one day to throw an eye on this problem, I agree
Moongame would be a great game to be emulated by Hatari.
And I'm pretty sure that the game will work as long as we manage to
have the mouse working in the main menu.

I will try to have a look ; maybe they sent a custom program to the ikbd ?

no custom ikbd, I see that once the menu is displayed, the game stops reading fffc00 to check if some byte were received from the ikbd. At the same time, the dsp is running during the menu, but there's no music ; I wonder if the problem is not that we have a loop where the cpu works with the dsp, but never finish in time, so the cpu will never reach the part where it should test for key/mouse/joystick.

At this point, I would say it could be related to some instructions' cycle accuracy, bu I'm not sure. Can't be fixed at the moment anyway.