Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari data cache tests

Le 22/06/2015 00:15, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Basically, those are twice the values from the disasm trace. I think
there's a problem when the debugger/profiler gets the cycles count (as
if the x2 factor due to 16 MHz instead of 8 MHz was not taken into
account).
What variables do you use when computing the cycles for the profiler ?

Eero, I see in Profile_CpuUpdate that we have :

       cycles = CyclesGlobalClockCounter - cpu_profile.prev_cycles;
       cpu_profile.prev_cycles = CyclesGlobalClockCounter;
       cycles <<= nCpuFreqShift;

IIRC, that's some code I sent you, but i it could be wrong, I don't think the << is needed, else we don't keep consistancy with the traces from disasm.

I will have a look at this and let you know.