|Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari data cache tests|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari data cache tests
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 10:39:33 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=Xf/7fWcSTFw0Y0JVpMxekLRnh7ayhkfTRl2pgBijItk=; b=xFC74+ckWUz/ipZVxajkXCNRaglGBA9ve0rNa8Ra5lutldNbFUufnsl+PF4o9U2CAj pAvGOxfKb2aqwdGsW0Hgz1YHKlPicgzhCfvqCHo5pHNR0UnLDKikwV91QmKXmVVvgFrn nzJ1LFxew7FX0K+ff4lW87MLGzOg3daGkwOPn8e4pzvWs6j3OwPby/Px5VpT7CUHl4Kc 9qyUQtSl4fWA5pxrwj8HjSO+07ZNAdSqlzhrJp+U4J+gx1vXgp3yfdNovTMDU1c0GoZE 0R2y2TAei6VjarDHBdMBXBfIcVxI91Y8wQNPvj7++ac5N7IJzApTZ/WcdXAYmyEtgkg7 LjRQ==
The tests I did were in CE/PF mode. It seemed like the i-cache was affecting cycles but the d-cache was not (cycle sum unaffected), even if the d-cache hit ratio would change.
However I only looked at that one sequence of code - I'll look closer elsewhere and see if there is some additional context.