Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari data cache tests

Le 20/06/2015 11:39, Douglas Little a écrit :
Hi,

The tests I did were in CE/PF mode. It seemed like the i-cache was
affecting cycles but the d-cache was not (cycle sum unaffected), even if
the d-cache hit ratio would change.

However I only looked at that one sequence of code - I'll look closer
elsewhere and see if there is some additional context.

Hi

I don't use profiler that often, but maybe there's a bug in it when accumulating stats for all the loops ?

Is it possible to profile the block of instructions you posted in previous mail but by running it only once ? This way we can see if cycles reported by the profiler's stats are the same as those shown when running hatari with "--trace cpu_all".