Re: [hatari-devel] Data cache Issues?

On sunnuntai 14 kesäkuu 2015, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> On perjantai 12 kesäkuu 2015, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > I waited a while for it before continuing checking some more
> > Falcon games (first I check non-DSP needing ones, then continue
> > to DSP using ones and finally check few more demos).
>
> Found a couple that won't work with WinUAE, but work with oldUAE.
>
> They are Chainz & Jewelz games by Paradize.  Problem is only
> when game uses DSP (selectable at start), so I assume it's
> a question of DSP sync.

There's couple of more games with issues with WinUAE CPU core:

* RG's "Tautology II" (that is already documented)

* EKO's "Kart"

* Teknoballs

* PARX' "Epi-Lepsie"

* PARX' "Les Dinosaures" demo.  Works fine with everything else except
  latest WinUAE CPU core, if it's auto-started.  Auto-starting works
  with oldUAE and WinUAE CPU version before enabling data cache.

  -> Some problem with early TOS v4 startup & data cache?

Tetrhex v1.41 gives a lot of prefetch warnings at start, but works fine.
Are all those warnings correct?

Lasers and Hommes (DLDH2) doesn't seem to anymore work, or
notes in compatibility list are missing something.

Gravon game demo screen shows garbage, but I hadn't time
to check all config options yet.

I've now gone through most of the Falcon games I have.  Couple
are still to be checked and above ones more in detail, but that
needs to wait until next weekend.