Re: [hatari-devel] TT-RAM

Ok, 0 to 256 Mo with step of 4 Mo.
0 disable TT-Ram.
I’ll do that.

Other question
 i have some buttons in English nib that  I don’t know what I have to do with them:
- Prefetch mode, slower  -> no link
- Cycle exact, slower      ->  linked  with   compaibleCpu
- compatible but slower   -> no link
- Load/Save State at Startup/Exit   -> no link

Which I have to keep and which I can delete ?

Miguel.

> Le 8 juin 2015 à 14:36, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>
> Le 08/06/2015 14:27, Cocoa Pod a écrit :
>> Bonjour,
>>
>> I’m working on OSx GUI. That I have to plan to adjust the TT-RAM size?
>> At first, ( excluded zero) what are the values min and max ?
>> Do I have to plan a continuous regulation between these 2 values ?
>> Either, a limited number of value will be better ? If yes, list of values ?
>>
>> A+  (means to later)
>>   Miguel
>>

> hello
>
> you could use the same value in MB as in SDL GUI :
> - min = 0
> - max = 256
>
> step when clicking on + or - : 4 MB
>
> O should be included, as it means "disable TT RAM"
>
> Nicolas

Cocoa Pod
http://cocoa.pod.free.fr/
http://www.aconit.org/