Re: [hatari-devel] Antarctica Hatari builds

On 28 Apr 2015 at 11:29, Christer Solskogen wrote:

> Are now built with latest gcc and mingw-w64 (3.x, 4.x could not build SDL2).
> This seems to have fixed the problem I had earlier with sdl1 crashing.
> Could someone else try please? I only have Windows 8.1 (64bit) to test
> with.

Sorry for the delayed response.  I finally tried the latest build
(a7c02de3c842) on Win7 Pro SP1 (64bit).  I can't get any of the release builds
to work:

	hatari-win32-release-default-sdl1.exe
	hatari-win32-release-default-sdl2.exe
	hatari-win32-release-winuae-sdl1.exe
	hatari-win32-release-winuae-sdl2.exe
	hatari-win64-release-default-sdl1.exe
	hatari-win64-release-default-sdl2.exe
	hatari-win64-release-winuae-sdl1.exe
	hatari-win64-release-winuae-sdl2.exe

Windows issues the "xxx has stopped working" message and the problem details
say (among other things) APPCRASH.

However, all of the debug builds that I tried worked OK.  So there's no
usability issue for me, it's just a pecularity.  And it's nice to be using the
latest Hatari again, so thanks for your efforts!

Roger