Re: [hatari-devel] Little debugger question : b pc=text

Note that pc=text will trigger several times during boot
before the autostarted program is run.  You know which one
is the correct one from debugger loading your program
symbols, or you can enabled GEMDOS tracing.

In general, I run hatari, then break it on the GEM, then add the "b pc=text" command and finaly launch my PRG.
So I didn't notice the multi break during the boot sequence.

But OK for your explanation, it's more clear for me (I'll try to be careful when I use the c (continue) command and the breakpoint.

Regards
Laurent