Re: [hatari-devel] Re: FPU emulation issue with Q2

Hi - I'll let you both know very soon. Thanks for the update :)

On 28 April 2015 at 22:07, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 28/04/2015 21:23, Toni Wilen a écrit :
I may have found the bug. I just debugged some unrelated Amiga stuff and
noticed weird FPU related crash that only happened in more compatible/ce
modes.

FBcc instructions don't fully reload instruction prefetch pipeline when
they branch. I forgot that some FPU instructions can change PC without
causing exception...

Patch coming soon.

Hi

thanks for the patch, I just pushed it to the main repo.

Doug, could you test if this solve your crashes ?