|Re: [hatari-devel] Re: FPU emulation issue with Q2|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Re: FPU emulation issue with Q2
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:50:00 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=sGOLigjpA3fhCFZAsnyYR8dxILhQuM55B4hj9KBspu0=; b=NQYhXKfRCegbt2arhTkZ3n3K/oSHheEoDnP8uYZ7qKCUESe830yhLgve6D5ngN6A2y cpsXNwBx9kilR2vMYtOyd7eTMDtFD47XU4aqs5iPkx9iPLeF+A8mVM8r6+6PqxgeyBRA Rx+KL5oMqv29Km3XSGbkO3CCHCKIdQIRkkO5yxqjX5bSJMlh11GQpMdUhitTuHneFaS7 ygUtpYZE5GWuSQ3+Y5KfyCaQrOmO1thqytynTHbuzse0m3o4t/gdTr9mnCKerqxcNPJ8 di8a9/pQSwYmqoBx9SkPMgsaFV0Mxh6XasZ1wvcLOuxDbduuziXaQD5mTVwQqzwM7Zl0 o8YA==
Ok I'll try that first, but if it doesn't explode in the same way then I'll strip down the main program to just the affected area make it as small as possible.
There could still be context involved that isn't obvious yet - something as simple as supervisor mode, or the configured precision and rounding modes (which I did change). Or something more obscure...