Re: [hatari-devel] Re: FPU emulation issue with Q2

Ok I'll try that first, but if it doesn't explode in the same way then I'll strip down the main program to just the affected area make it as small as possible.

There could still be context involved that isn't obvious yet - something as simple as supervisor mode, or the configured precision and rounding modes (which I did change). Or something more obscure...