RE: [hatari-devel] Is it me or the symbols prg option is broken ?

Hi Eero,

I'm trying to analyze some of code. Below you can find a complete content of my parser files.

Thanks

Regards
Cyprian

TRACE.BAT
	hatari.exe -c cfgSTE.cfg --parse break.ini BT4PC_Dx.PRG

BREAK.INI
	b GemdosOpcode = 0x3D :trace :once :file program.ini

PROGRAM.INI
	b pc = TEXT :trace :once :file wait.ini

WAIT.INI
	b PC = mainloop :once :trace :file trace.ini

TRACE.INI
	profile on
	b VBL = "VBL+1" :trace :file disable.ini

DISABLE.INI
	trace none
	b all
	profile save myprofile.txt