|Re: [hatari-devel] HDDriver issues with WinUAE CPU core (and with EmuTOS) -> RAM detection issue|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] HDDriver issues with WinUAE CPU core (and with EmuTOS) -> RAM detection issue
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 11:29:25 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1420972166; l=1113; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Disposition:Content-Type:MIME-Version: References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=Pi5bmreD8XN0wmyZrVUhAoio38Y=; b=Er3N0dsdreBIlQaf3IpqYpoolgmfaJLVDsz4af1e39zkx+e/P7yrrtk3uWgpuRwl6c4 MRXieloVXLGS8LQOHlTj3MU+I5ubhwyjkCzL/gK5JmoXrsO7YxowVNaVRMafcMgyrj1yL D+DiW1kUe/ZqTkTiZ5+N8yBCqK0kUlvbpLI=
> > Well, I don't have a problem with EmuTOS not supporting 32 bit mode.
> > What I just wanted to check whether there are any problems with EmuTOS
> > and HDDRIVER, as listed in the Hatari manual, but I could not find any.
> > 24 bit mode so far was fine for verifying this.
> Snapshots are pre-build, so you just need to download the 512k binary
> (for TT/Falcon) from here:
> In my experience, they work better than latest release
> (faster, more fixes or features etc), release is better
> only if you want complete translation to your own language. :-)
Maybe we misunderstand ;-). I just wanted to check whether there are any
problems with HDDRIVER and EmuTOS, because the Hatari manual says there
are. But I did not find any with EmuTOS 0.9.3. The fact that EmuTOS
0.9.3 does not work with 32 bit addressing is not relevant for me.
I just wonder what the problems mentioned in the Hatari manual are
supposed to be. If there are none anybody can reproduce the manual
should probably be updated ...