Re: [hatari-devel] fixed a crash when restoring a snapshot using DSP

For Videl, I've planned to reintegrate my 2 years old code for Videl emulation, so many things may change. Maybe we could keep in mind the Videl snapshot saving/restoring but wait my changes before (it's as you want). I'm currently stocked with the AGU pipeline (the DSP behaviour seems more complex than it should (or my code is completly buggy ;)

Laurent