Re: [hatari-devel] Re: ACSI issue with Hatari

Am Fri, 21 Nov 2014 23:09:58 +0000
schrieb "Konador, Cyprian" <cyprian.konador@xxxxxx>:

> [...]

That's a good reason for writing both registers at the same time. But
you still have to do it the right way. That driver did it the wrong way
(it did not write a value for the next operation to the DMA mode
control register, but for the _current_). So it likely also
failed on real hardware in certain cases.