|Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with changes in drive ID handling|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with changes in drive ID handling
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 08:19:39 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1412576379; l=681; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Disposition:Content-Type:MIME-Version: References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=MACTlKe6nDgSNXXhzwBNj6MXBQc=; b=vS1CxRm4Yqov2PJnQCPssZC3Q+ofz1J6MJdQhqpzNQrqMzeiZwDhbqR3n+EkuJfJkLs 8mYJFVo9zicsz4IaUNyh4LVYnPuyw4CtAD1A10jWSxTPtozzuNTjh+d48CA600sCgXLCt ErkTQWvLyQjNVLHS/0GseTjFoqAa09VPTCk=
This sounds like an interesting idea to me, as it is quite flexible. I
don't think a special rule for bootable GEMDOS drives is required, as
TOS cannot boot from them anyway. TOS just executes the AUTO folder.
> > On sunnuntai 05 lokakuu 2014, Uwe Seimet wrote:
> > > > > Up to now my drives C:-I: were mapped to folders in the file system,
> > > > > Is there any way to configure the
> > > > > old behavior, so that GEMDOS drives are assigned first?
> Maybe a GEMDOS file-partition could be named C1, D1 ... to be parsed first,
> and just C or D for the current behavior. Furthermore, a boot-able partition
> could be named C0, D0 ... if this makes sense.