|Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with changes in drive ID handling|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with changes in drive ID handling
- From: David Savinkoff <dsavnkff@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 16:55:11 -0600 (MDT)
- Thread-index: N2vGzoDHsW0kyJeDeamyerK4PhJymA==
- Thread-topic: Problem with changes in drive ID handling
> On sunnuntai 05 lokakuu 2014, Uwe Seimet wrote:
> > > > Up to now my drives C:-I: were mapped to folders in the file system,
> > > > Is there any way to configure the
> > > > old behavior, so that GEMDOS drives are assigned first?
Maybe a GEMDOS file-partition could be named C1, D1 ... to be parsed first,
and just C or D for the current behavior. Furthermore, a boot-able partition
could be named C0, D0 ... if this makes sense.