[hatari-devel] Hatari binary packages are missing all the tools

After comment on Atari-forum I checked the Hatari binary
packages (for Windows & OSX), and they all are missing
all the tools from Hatari tools/-directory.

Could this be fixed?

Tools written in C (hmsa & gst2ascii) should work fine on any OS,
so there shouldn't be any question about including them.

Python scripts need Python *2.x* to be installed on Windows [1], but
I think they should otherwise work fine.  "hatari_profile.py" script
is important new (documented) functionality in Hatari v1.8 that
Atari developers on Windows should also have access to.

Shell scripts need on Windows Cygwin [2], so they could be skipped
there, but I think the scripts should work fine on OSX as-is.

As to the stuff under tests/ directory, "keymap" is important
for any user writing his own keyboard mappings for Hatari,
and "natfeats" directory content is useful for developers
wanting to use Hatari (or Aranym) NatFeats.  Rest of tests/
stuff probably is useful only for Hatari developers.

	- Eero

[1] https://www.python.org/download/
[2] https://cygwin.com/install.html