|Re: [hatari-devel] Using device files as drive images?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Using device files as drive images?
- From: Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 19:04:01 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1413133442; l=995; s=domk; d=seimet.de; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Disposition:Content-Type:MIME-Version: References:Subject:To:From:Date; bh=DoP9M7GNifm/Myt7Dye1voTgfdY=; b=XRfdwx1Tg3Tw5qTbLNw3zntsUEUJ5hTFnTuwv18IjZu9JJuJ9CHBFLdSso6PVMGE2DB QltULHs3W/Oo8nQD4Cu5w47ZzuenwwduYwymukfVxVC039KDC0kUMQijWC290ck1nplwG jXqRGnZPA8QZ3y9+4UxosN1zD1FEPD0mA8k=
> Personally I haven't tried device files for HD image files, but
> the same File_Exists() function has worked for other device files
> (e.g. floppy and MIDI in & out).
> I don't see why that would fail in your case. 
> Could you provide "strace -e stat64 <hatari...>" output?
I don't think that the output is what you might expect:
>strace -e stat64 ./src/hatari --conout 2 --trace ide --ide-master
Xcounout device 2 vector redirection enabled.
Hatari v1.8.0 - the Atari ST, STE, TT and Falcon emulator.
Hatari is free software licensed under the GNU General Public License.
hatari [options] [disk image name]
Try option "-h" or "--help" to display more information.
Error while parsing argument "/dev/sdc" for option "--ide-master":
Given file doesn't exist (or has wrong file permissions)!
--ide-master <file> Emulate an IDE master harddrive with an image
+++ exited with 1 +++