Re: [hatari-devel] Blitter / IDE issue with Hatari

Le 29/09/2014 23:38, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Write cases can be done with single logging as all info is know
at function start.

For read case, you need at least two logging lines, either:
1. first showing call and second return value
    - if you want them on same line, error path needs
     third log call to add missing newline
2. one showing error path and another successful call

I opted for 2) as that's nicer output with less log lines.

That's not what I mean, I agree that with get case you need to put the LOG at the end, once you read the value.

But what I meant is that you can remove those 3 calls too in case of bus error :
LOG_TRACE(TRACE_IDE, "IDE: lget($%x) -> BUS ERROR\n", addr);

As you already removed them from the "put" cases and M68000_BusError() will do the log itself.