[hatari-devel] Re: [hatari-users] SDL GUI keyboard shortcuts

On sunnuntai 10 elokuu 2014, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> On sunnuntai 10 elokuu 2014, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > Nice ... but IIRC somebody also asked for joystick control for the GUI
> > in the past ... so I rather think a focus that can be controlled via
> > cursor keys or joystick would be the better solution.
>
> Support for cursor navigation was quite a bit more work, but it's
> now commited.  Space can be used to activate the focused item.
>
> Things still to do:
> - file selector does something strange with keyboard
> - joystick dialog has weird order for widgets

These are now fixed and keyboard shortcuts can now be specified
also for other things than buttons.

Please test / comment.

	- Eero

PS. I also did some initial centralization for the SDL GUI color
settings in case somebody wants to make the GUI colors configurable.
IMHO "Color theme" files should be separate from Hatari's emulation
config file.