[hatari-devel] Re: [hatari-users] SDL GUI keyboard shortcuts

(CCing hatari-devel, I think further discussion should happen there.)

On sunnuntai 10 elokuu 2014, Thomas Huth wrote:
> Nice ... but IIRC somebody also asked for joystick control for the GUI
> in the past ... so I rather think a focus that can be controlled via
> cursor keys or joystick would be the better solution.

Support for cursor navigation was quite a bit more work, but it's
now commited.  Space can be used to activate the focused item.

Things still to do:
- file selector does something strange with keyboard
- joystick dialog has weird order for widgets