Re: [hatari-devel] Re: [hatari-users] SDL GUI keyboard shortcuts

Am Sun, 10 Aug 2014 22:02:15 +0300

> Hi,
>
> On sunnuntai 10 elokuu 2014, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> >
> > Support for cursor navigation was quite a bit more work, but it's
> > now commited.  Space can be used to activate the focused item.
> >
> > Things still to do:
> > - file selector does something strange with keyboard
> > - joystick dialog has weird order for widgets
>
> These are now fixed and keyboard shortcuts can now be specified
> also for other things than buttons.
>
> Please test / comment.

Eero, I've played now a little bit with the new keyboard GUI control,
and I like it, but I also got some comments:

1) I get a compiler warning now:

dlgFileSelect.c: In function ‘SDLGui_FileSelect’:
dlgFileSelect.c:515:29: warning: cast discards ‘__attribute__((const))’ qualifier from pointer target type [-Wcast-qual]
  fsdlg[SGFSDLG_TITLE].txt = (char *)title;

2) The texts in the buttons doe not seem to be centered right anymore

3) The blue color for the focus is ... hmm, maybe ok ... but wouldn't
it fit better to use a lighter shade of grey instead, for example?