Re: [hatari-devel] SDL GUI keyboard shortcuts

On torstai 21 elokuu 2014, Thomas Huth wrote:
> schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > On tiistai 19 elokuu 2014, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > > Same could apply to the fileselector for scrolling the list by just
> > > one entry (this is currently broken, it was possible to do this with
> > > cursor up and down before).

Fixed by using shortcuts.

> > I think those arrow items need specific flags & activation for
> > them (= search for that flag).  This would allow mapping
> > both joy left & right and left & right arrow keys to them.
>
> Ack, a flag is maybe the best solution here, sounds better than searching
> for the first two buttons with arrows in them.

Done.  All the arrow buttons in dialogs can now be invoked
with Alt + arrow keys.

I also changed the Fsel buttons to have texts and
hope that with the current code all the shortcuts
work now also with SDL2.  Could you check that?

> > I guess I need to move shortcuts from flags to state [1], to make
> > space for the extra flag bits.
>
> Why don't you simply introduce a new field to the SGOBJ struct? I don't
> see a urgent need to squeeze this into the state field, too.

I didn't want to add new field to every dialog/line (=ugly patch),
but it seems that GCC is happen when I add field at the end
of the struct, and add that member only for things that need it
to be specified manually.