Re: [hatari-devel] LED with empty floppy drives

I looked at Hatari code, and the M51017AP FDD Logic IC, and ST schematics.

Hatari is correct in handling the LED.

The FDD LED is on when the FDD Logic IC is selected.
It is a Bug to leave the Floppy drive selected any longer than is required.

EmuTOS should deselect the drive when it is not in use.

Note that both Floppy Drives are individually selectable, and the LED is On
when the Floppy Drive is selected (M51017AP is ready for action).

A lit Red LED on an inactive floppy drive is not good.