|Re: [hatari-devel] LED with empty floppy drives|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] LED with empty floppy drives
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 22:35:36 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pc8LyD+nOJLei8eZTO1qYiXAcRpsMXPRjbtIj0RL/no=; b=NJkxXI1h8U8iLMBGWSxOYjDy8Dt9uZvUI2eYqgQI+EHLoFNf6PAEJGuD/TZYbOwoXc q8/R6uhjVqe2QHYoi/nF3iGS+YyQ2mY9VZND1YpZc6cFMf/s8K4af5SgznWn/iEhNVHL owulF2KB+ojSEMPlBDHsu3on+Pa3mmv1uU/iCtoOnYzDKchJ9ybn6pKe0Sy9Pz+QPW4g SyzUw2sArh06rhQ4FfGF1Rskg5nuGNUseVxwEjCL5/74G3EZ/v0OpwX+sOoA3aUwiqKp ogbW4HOdYAZFiGUo9YkDNkcmNi2XAe/6HBwAQwqJLXmjnptASiPJTxKYfvftFCysIrh8 yqHA==
On 05/05/2014 10:12, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
When determining if the light should stay on or turn off, you should
precisely specify if you are talking about the drive LED or the keyboard
On my STE, both leds are switching on/off at the exact same time ; the led
on the internal drive is not always visible, it's sometimes behind the
It seems that different testers on real hardware did not see the same results.
It is still unclear if the B: drive LED should remain on or off. In other
words, if the new Hatari behavior is a bug or feature.
Currently, when booting EmuTOS on Hatari, the B: LED stays turned on when
the desktop is idle, that's ugly.
I would like to know which of Hatari or EmuTOS needs to be fixed.