Re: [hatari-devel] Is it me or the new hatari release is slow ?

Am Sun, 01 Jun 2014 13:15:49 +0200
schrieb Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>:

> Thanks thomas,
>
> But I always get the following error :
>
> laurent@OrdiLoloLinux:~/Atari/hatari/build$ hg bisect --good v1.7.0
> Testing changeset 4887:a19fee326303 (443 changesets remaining, ~8
> tests) abandon : outstanding uncommitted changes
> laurent@OrdiLoloLinux:~/Atari/hatari/build$
>

> Is it due to the change in CmakeList.txt.

Yes.

> I change the
>
> set(ENABLE_WINUAE_CPU 1
>      CACHE BOOL "Enable WinUAE CPU core (experimental!)")
>

> to compile with the new cpu

You should never change CMakeList.txt for configuring your build.
Either use "./configure --enable-winuae-cpu" or if you prefer to
call it directly use "cmake -DENABLE_WINUAE_CPU:BOOL=1 ." instead.