Re: [hatari-devel] NatFeats NF_EXIT feature (was: Is it me or the new hatari release is slow ?)

On sunnuntai 01 kesäkuu 2014, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> To help with that, I was thinking that I could add new NatFeats
> command which allows emulated program to tell Hatari to exit
> with given exit code.
>
> I.e. you only need to write an Atari program that detects
> the regression, and "hg bisect" will get from Hatari
> the information whether the version it tested does have
> the regression or not.
>
> I don't have right now time to write it, but I'll do it
> later today.

I've added:
- new NF_EXIT NatFeats command
- example code for using that to tests/natfeats/natfeats.c
- support for tracing NatFeats calls (to help debugging
  potential issues with those)

I'll change TOS tester to use this as it will speed up
running the tests.  Currently test runner just waits
"long enough" and then kills Hatari before checking
the results & proceeding to next test.

(Max wait time check is still needed in case Hatari bootup
gets stuck with some machine, CPU core & TOS combo.)