Re: [hatari-devel] OSx problems

On 01/06/14 13:13, Thomas Huth wrote:
Ok, I tried to implement that in the CMake build system now. I also renamed "AideHatari" to HatariHelp... Could one of the Mac OS X users please test whether the Hatari bundle still compiles on OS X and whether the manual page is still accessible in the application? Thanks, Thomas

We are trying to work on too much different version ;). I'm out of sync, it's hard to follow.

Can you patch .h and .m in gui-osx with these patch on the repo ?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/meie4jf2vu6h8q5/Archive%20diff.zip

I tried to merge with existing and start code cleaning.

Jerome