Re: [hatari-devel] sound bug

I compiled the WinUAE emulation core (CentOS 6) for the
first time and played with WINREC.PRG (couldn't find AFM).

NOTE: Hatari Bug ?
The Hatari Falcon WinUAE has a red screen in Monochrome.

The microphone works, and there are sound effects with noise
that may (or may not) be present with a real Falcon.

I use the following to reduce sound latency:
--sound-buffer-size 10
--sound-sync 1

Which programs are good for trying Falcon sound settings?